We will be joined by members of the company, including actors on stage to hear about their approach for making and performing the show, Jekyll & Hyde.
During the playback session the company will:
- Replay key moments of the show
- Explore the story practically
- Take on the suggestions of the students
- Give a deeper insight into characters and relationships
- Help GCSE students who are studying the novel to develop their understanding of the themes
How To Book
All places for the Playback workshop are free when booking tickets to see the matinee performance of Jekyll & Hyde on Tuesday 18 October at 10:30am.
School tickets are £11 each with one free teacher ticket for every ten tickets purchased.
Featured Show - Jekyll & HydeView Show
Apply Now for University of Derby
With 1.9 million people working in the creative industries, your degree can open the door to a range of careers.
Visit the University of Derby website to find out more its partnership with Derby Theatre, what makes our courses unique, what you will study and how to apply.Visit Website